What is MESIA
MESIA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to:
- Promote solar power in the UAE
- Organize networking opportunities for solar professionals
- Produce reports on the latest technologies, standards, and product certifications
- Assist in the development of policies intended to strengthen the local solar industry
Who is part of MESIA?
- MESIA has over 100 local & international prospective members, including Founder members: ABB, ALSA, Amonix, Apricum, Bird & Bird, BP Solar, Chadbourne & Parke, Enviromena, First Solar, Masdar, Power-One, Schott Solar, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Standard & Chartered, Sunpower, Taylor Wessing, Viessmann, Vinson & Elkins.
- Memeber companies are from all segments of the value chain, such as engineering, professional services, manufacturing and contracting companies.
- Any company that is involved in the Middle East solar industry is welcome to join MESIA.
Why should I get involved?
- Being a member of MESIA gives you access to:
- Solar-focused workshops, lectures and briefings
- High-level networking opportunities
- Exposure to key stakeholders in both the public and private sector
- White-papers and research reports on topics related to solar technology policies