Contact information is available only for MESIA members.Become a member
About World Future Energy Summit
Wardenclyffe wants to provide and faciltate the funding necessary for the exploitation of renewable energy sources and the rationalization of energy consumption. The strategic objectives of Wardenclyffe are to:
- Support the government in reducing the financial burdens on consumers and the economy resulting from energy imports and subsidies to the energy sector.
- Increase the private sector’s economic resilience and competitiveness through deploying EE/RE applications wherever practical and economical.
- Support RE and EE projects and programs that open up new markets and are replicable and scalable.
- Support development of a domestic industry that can deliver the projects and services necessary to scale-up utilization of RE and EE in Jordan.
- Develop a network of partnerships for developing and implementing RE and EE projects of all sizes.
- Engage with donor agencies and other funds to establish a continuing flow of funding for renewable energy and energy efficiency investments.