- This event has passed.
CPV-15, the 15th International Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaics
March 25 - March 27
The 15thInternational Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV-15) is the premier technical conference in the areas of high- and low-concentration PV components, modules, and tracker-based PV systems. The conference brings together students, academics, technologists, and financiers to engage in discussion of state-of-the-art CPV components, trackers, and installations.
The conference will take place from March 25-27, 2019 in Fes, Morocco, and will be hosted by the Université Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah.
|Host||Université Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah|
|Scientific Hosts||LERSI (Université Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah) and Sono Motors GmbH|
|Organizer||PSE Conferences & Consulting GmbH, Freiburg, Germany|
|Date||March 25-27, 2019|
|Participants||Scientists and engineers
R&D experts from companies, research institutes, and universities
Companies from each link in the supply chain
Representatives from finance and investment
- Solar Cells and Solar Cell Assemblies for Low and High Concentration Systems
- High and Low Concentration Modules Performances
- Field Experience, Tracking & Manufacturing
- Novel Concepts of CPV and its Hybridization with Other Technologies
- Modelling, Performance and Energy Prediction for CPV Modules & Systems
- Concentrating Optics: Materials, Performances & Designs
- Characterization Methods & Measurement Equipment for CPV
- Reliability, Codes, Standards, Markets & Policies
Université Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah
Faculty of Sciences and Technology,