Dubai Solar Show (DSS) Seminar Week 2019
October 21 - October 23
In its 4th edition, the Dubai Solar Show Seminar Week 2019, brings you three days of inspiring talks by leading renewable energy experts.
This event, organised as part of WETEX, is brought to you by DEWA with the support of ATA Insights.
Consistent with DEWA’s commitment to education, attendance to all seminars is free of charge but places are limited, book your seat now to avoid disappointment: http://bit.ly/2lZPTjp
Leading innovators will share the latest on renewable energy technologies and propose groundbreaking solutions to pressing issues such as the sustainable provision of clean water and power throughout the MENA region. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and interact with leading experts in solar energy, including:
- Antonio Moreno, Regional Director – Middle East, Abengoa
- Paddy Padmanathan, CEO, ACWA Power
- Wasim Malouhi, GM – Development, Alfanar
- Aaesha Alnuaimi, Senior Researcher and the Head of solar research, DEWA R&D Center
- Amit Jain, MD, Engie
- Ashish Gupta, Director Project Development and Regional O&M Leader, First Solar
- Madina Mukhanova, Market Manager, Fluence
- Mothana Bahjeat Qteishat, MD, JinkoPower
- Asif Khan, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Ahmed Nada, President, Mesia
- Moutasem Bitar, Sales & Marketing Director MEA, SMA
- Antonio Jiménez, MD VP, Middle East and and Africa, Trina
- Pekka Tolonen, Director, Growth & Development, Africa, Wärtsilä
And many more!
Register to attend the DSS seminar as part of your visit to WETEX http://bit.ly/2lZPTjp
To learn more about the vento’s agenda, speakers and to register, follow this link: http://bit.ly/2lZPTjp