- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: Designing PV Systems with Energy Storage
February 15, 2018
PV developers are increasingly looking into adding battery storage to their projects, either because they are requested by the tenders or because dispatchability facilitates financial structuring of the project.
Get the experts view on this topic with this ATA Insights’ next session:
- What? Free Webinar: Designing PV systems with energy storage
- When? Thursday, Feb 15th
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here.
In this webinar, we will:
- Explore the different battery types for both residential and utility scale projects, including their price, cycling and warranties
- Hear best practices, tips, and strategies in designing, installing, and servicing PV systems with energy storage through case studies of real projects either under construction or in operation
- Study specific design parameters for different battery technologies, particularly the extra BoS requirements to integrate a storage component to a PV project
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.