- This event has passed.
International Workshop on “Recent Trends in Solar Power Generation and Energy Harvesting
March 27, 2017 @ 8:00 am - March 29, 2017 @ 8:00 am
Amity Institute for Advance Research and Studies (Materials & Devices), Amity University and The Centre for Science and Technology of the Non-Aligned and Other Developing Countries (NAM S&T Centre) are jointly organizing the International Workshop on “Recent Trends in Solar Power Generation and Energy Harvesting” from March 27th to 29th, 2017 at Amity University – Dubai Campus, Dubai, UAE.
Eminent Scientists, Professors, Students and Technocrats from various parts of the world are going to participate in this workshop, including 25 scientists/professors from developing nations, under the NAM S&T Program.
Some of the participants and speakers at the conference are as seenbelow:
- Mr. Sultan Ali Javid, Advisor to the Minister, Development and Energy, Ministry of Refugees & Repatriation, Kabul, AFGHANISTAN.
- Mr. Ronnie Phuthego, Associate Researcher, Botswana Institute for Technology Research and Innovation, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- Mr. Keoagile Mogorosi, Associate Researcher, Botswana Institute for Technology Research and Innovation (BITRI), Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- Mr. Row Vattanak, Deputy Chief of Generation Planning Office, Electricité Du Cambodge, Phnom Penh City, CAMBODIA.
- Dr. Fabian Mauricio Leon Vargas, Assistant Professor, Universidad Antonio Narino, Calle 22 Sur #12D-81, COLOMBIA.
- Dr. Essam Tawfik Mohamed Elshenawy, Researcher, National Research Center, Solar Energy Department, Elbehouth Street, Dokki, Giza, EGYPT.
- Mr. Vineet Saini, Scientist-D, Solar Energy Research Initiative Program, Technology Mission Division, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi,INDIA.
- Dr. Arya Rezavidi, Principal Engineer, B2TKE BPPT (Center for the Energy Conversion Technology, Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology), Tangeran, Selatan,INDONESIA.
- Mr. Mohd Fauzi Ismail, Director, Industrial Centre of Innovation in Energy Management, SIRIM Industrial Research, Shah Alam, MALAYSIA.
- Mr. Vishwamitra Oree, Senior Lecturer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, MAURITIUS.
- Prof. Ismail Mekkaoui Alaoui, Professor of Physics, Cadi Ayyad University, Physics Department, Faculty of Sciences Semlalia, MOROCCO.
- Prof. Dr. Jiba Raj Pokharel, Vice-Chancellor, Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), Khumaltar, Lalitpur, NEPAL.
- Mr. Stephen Jacobus Koopman, R&D Outcomes Manager, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Pretoria, SOUTH AFRICA.
- Mr. Everson Bhunu, Science and Technology Officer, Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Harare, ZIMBABWE.
We cordially invite you to make the presentation of your latest investigations and for your active participation, in this workshop. This workshop will provide an excellent opportunity and unique platform to discuss various research activities, latest developments in the area of Solar Energy and to explore avenues to collaborate with top experts of various countries.
The announcement of the workshop is enclosed herewith. Kindly forward this announcement to members of MESIA.
Interested participants can contact me at email@example.com.
The participation fee for MESIA members is 150$ which will cover the participation fees and the networking tea/coffee & Luncheons.