- This event has passed.
Invitation to join the inaugural Mobility Conference, at the World Future Energy Summit
January 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Mobility Conference at World Future Energy Summit (WFES), takes place for the very first time on the 18th January, 2018 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), UAE.
The conference will address the transition towards low emission vehicles in the region, including the barriers, enablers and subsequent opportunities for the market to accelerate and take off. The programme has been structured to provide you with comprehensive market information, maximise your networking opportunities and ensure that key knowledge is exchanged.
I would like to invite you to attend as a conference delegate. 100+ high-level delegates are expected to attend, with influential industry players across government, public sector and business confirmed, including: CleanTechnica, Masdar, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy, Green Parking, Formula E, Siemens, Engie, General Motors, Dubai Future Foundation, EWS-WWF, Aramex, Nissan, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and many more.
SPECIAL 20% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND!
As key partners of the conference, we can extend a special 20% discount for you to attend. Simply contact Mohamad Mehieddine, by phone +971 50 6687413, or by email email@example.com and quote code ‘PARTNER20’ when booking your place.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Find out the latest emerging economic and policy drivers locally and globally
- Network with over 100 leading senior mobility professionals, experts and key stakeholders in the fast emerging low emission vehicle industry
- Learn and share information about the latest insights into EV market economics, technology developments and policy support
- Meet senior-level government members, technologists and key business leaders to help you scale your operation from niche to mainstream
- Discover the latest Masdar/BNEF white paper report to be launched exclusively at the conference: “Technologies for Future Smart City Transit”
- Learn new knowledge from the very best speakers and organisations leading the way in the current market, allowing you and your organisation to plan and prepare for market take off, ahead of the competition.
The top topics we’ll be addressing include:
- From niche to mainstream: What are the challenges and opportunities for mass low emission vehicle adoption in the UAE?
- A presentation on “Technologies for Future Smart City Transit” presentation, launched exclusively at the Mobility Conference from Masdar and BNEF
- Electrification Case Study: Why Logistics Company Aramex is Electrifying its Fleet of Vehicles
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure: What is the best fit for the UAE and GCC?
- Innovations in Connected, Autonomous, Shared, and Electric Vehicles
- e-Mobility Workshops: Charging Infrastructure, Customer Experience and Building the business case for electric vehicles.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at The Mobility Conference to help find solutions to the current barriers and obstacles in the market and identify enablers to success in the GCC.