- This event has passed.
Kuwait Energy and Water Efficiency Conference 2014
June 2, 2014 @ 8:00 am - June 4, 2014 @ 8:00 am
The only conference to address the need for sustainable energy
Kuwait’s increasing energy consumption has been driven by a number of factors. Heavily subsidized electricity prices, an increase in local and expatriate population, a rise in economic activity largely generated around oil production and increased penetration of modern conveniences such as cars and electrical good has created a rising demand for energy which outstrips the oil rich country’s current capacity. Outdated infrastructure and the absence of an incentive structure to moderate energy usage have contributed to a difficult situation for the Kuwaiti government in planning for a sustainable future.
The Kuwait Energy & Water Efficiency conference is being organized at the request of the Ministry of Electricity and Water, the Ministry of Oil, KPC and the Environmental Public Authority
It is the only conference to address the need for sustainable energy solutions in Kuwait and will be the only forum where policy makers come together with industry leaders to continue the process of mapping an energy efficiency plan for the country.
What’s new for 2014:
- Expert led round-table discussions giving you the opportunity to for additional interaction and networking during a shared interest session
- Regional best practice panel session bringing together energy efficiency leaders from around the GCC and MENA region to share energy and water efficiency strategies
- Case study exploration of innovative methods for achieving lower carbon emissions in the oil and gas sector
- Pre-event masterclass
- LEED workshop
- MEED exclusive site visit
- Data driven breakfast briefing
Why you need to attend:
- Be a part of the important discussions at the very highest level in developing an energy efficiency strategy at the first and only conference addressing these topics in Kuwait
- Gain access to key government officials, policymakers, utilities providers and other influential industry stakeholders
- Discover what sustainable energy solutions have a proven track record of not only reducing energy consumption but also reducing costs for you and your business
- Determine what solutions and technologies can best be applied in Kuwait
- Establish what opportunities are on the horizon for companies investing in or providing energy efficient solutions
Gain invaluable insight into the mindset of government leaders and what regulations are likely to emerge and how they may impact your business