- This event has passed.
October 25, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 26, 2016 @ 8:00 am
META Projects is the only event to bring together over 550 government officials, off takers, developers, financiers and investors to discuss the latest market trends and opportunities for power, renewable energy and infrastructure projects across the Middle East, Turkey & Africa.
It is a unique opportunity to gain exclusive insights into projects coming to the market and the investment opportunities available to help you focus your business strategy for the short, medium and long-term.
- Roberto de Diego Arozamena, Chief Executive Officer, Abdul Latif Jameel Energy
- Bruce Smith, Advisor to Managing Director and acting Forecasting and Planning Director, Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Company
- Pascal Martese, Executive Director, Acquisitions and Project Finance, Investments, ACWA Power
- Hatem Hamam, Business Development Manager, Middle East and North Africa, Conergy
- Taher Diab, Director – Strategy and Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
- Waleed Salman, Executive Vice President – Strategy and Business Development, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
- Simon Kitchen, Strategist, Macro-Strategy, Research, EFG Hermes Holding
- Dr Wolfram Krendlesberger, Chief Financial Officer, Heliovis
- Christopher Cantelmi, Principal, IFC – International Finance Corporation
- Naoki Tamaki, Chief Representative for the Middle East, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Mohammed Al Ta’ani, General Manager, Jordanian Renewable Energy Socity (JRES), General Secretary, Arab Renewable Energy Society
- Peter Purkl, Director and Team Head Power – Renewables and Water, KfW IPEX Bank
- Mohammed Dabbas, Minister’s Advisor, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Jordan
- Atter Hannoura, Director, PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance, Arab Republic of Egypt
- Silas Zimu, Energy Advisor to the President, Republic of South Africa
- Irfan Said, Corporate Finance and Investment Banking Head, Samba Capital
Red more: www.metaprojectsexpo.com
For more information about the event or help with your registration, please contact Hannah Bryant on +44(0)2070450925 or email Hannah.Bryant@GFCmediagroup.com