- This event has passed.
Middle East HSE and Sustainability Week
December 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - December 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This week is hosted by the Energy Institute, an international, not-for profit, membership body bringing global energy expertise together. The week consists of two conferences, focusing on HSE and sustainability, to deliver essential learning and sharing of international good practice to organisations across the energy industry. There is also a 1-day workshop for senior leaders and managers working in high hazard environments.
The Energy Institute are offering Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence subscribers 20% off the published price – please use promo code DCCE2019 when booking to take advantage.
Middle East HSE Forum
8 – 9 December 2019
Speakers and topics include:
- Hasan Al Shemeili, Nuclear Performance Improvement, Nawah Energy Company
The role of cultural intelligence and safety leadership in instilling a healthy nuclear safety culture in the UAE nuclear sector
- Dr Muhammad Tayab, HSE Advisor, ADNOC
Enhancing Incident Investigation Process by integration Human Factors in Root Cause Analysis
- Islam Adra, Regional HSE Manager – MENA, Fortive
The why behind health and safety: exploring why HSE can drive employee engagement, productivity and the bottom-line
- Eragbae Aikhoje, Vice President HSE, Total
Enhancing the process safety culture and strengthening asset integrity
- Shaun Hannam, Head of Safety International, Airport Operations, Emirates Group Performance monitoring, measurement and benchmarking – How will it improve aviation safety
- Dr Ivan D. Ivanov, Team Lead, Global Occupational and Workplace Health, Department of Public Health, Environment and Climate Change, Division of Healthier Populations, World Health Organisation
WHO recommendations for prevention of non-communicable diseases and mental disorders at the workplace
Middle East Sustainability Forum
10 December 2019
Speakers and topics include:
- Dr Waddah S. Ghanem FEI, Honorary Chairman of EI Middle East and Council Member, Energy Institute
Welcome from the Energy Institute
- Dr Jorge Caeiro, Assistant Professor of Architectural Engineering, Dhofar University
Energy use in Omani buildings: How much do we really know about it?
- Mustafa Vahgjipurwala CEng MEI Chartered Energy Engineer, Senior Engineer, Petrofac
Quest towards energy efficiency in Instrumentation design
- Charles Walker, Environment Supervisor, Taq Taq Operating Company
Waste Segregation and Recycling from Oil & Gas Activities in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq – A TaqTaq Operating Company Perspective
- Abdullatif Albitawi MEI, Operations Manager, Eagle Industries DWC-LLC
The aviation industry going green
- Josh Egan, Regional CFO, Intertek Group
Implementation of a Global Environmental Management System
- Bart Wauterickx, CEO, The Sniffers
Effective Methane Emission Reduction, contributing to sustainable gas developments
Why should you attend?
- Learn from, and play a part in, an industry leading programme of technical guidance
- Engage with industry leaders about industry opportunities and challenges
- Make valuable contacts and connect with industry peers
- Help to embed an HSE and sustainability culture in your organisation
For more information please visit the website or contact email@example.com.