- This event has passed.
North Africa Renewable Energy Summit 2018
May 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - May 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
In North Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia enjoy huge renewable potential to be developed.
Under the support of Morocco Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN), we are delighted to announce that North Africa Renewable Energy Summit 2018 (NARES 2018) will be held in Casablanca, Morocco on May 9th-10th, 2018. NARES 2018 will not only focus on the Solar power and Wind power development in North Africa, but also involve the energy storage future application in the North Africa region. The summit will attract more than 300 leaders to share the latest progress of the renewable industry in Northern Africa!
- Mr. Karim Choukri, Head of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Department at the Moroccan Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water and Environment
- Ali Zerouali, Director of International Cooperation and Partnerships, Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy (MASEN)
- Dr. Mohamed Salah Elsobki Jr., Professor Energy Planning, Cairo University; Former Executive Chairman, NREA
- Moncef Harrabi, CEO, Tunisia Company of Electricity & Gas (STEG)
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Director & Head of Power & Energy, EBRD
- Badis Derradji. Regional Managing Director. Working At. ACWA Power.
- EDF Energies
- Brahim OUMOUNAH, Director of Strategy and Planning, Moroccan Electricity and Drinking Water Utility (ONEE)
- Georges Joseph GHORRA, Acting Country Manager for Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco, International Finance Corporation (IFC)