Norton Rose Fulbright and the International Project Finance Association (IPFA) invite you to our first Middle East event for 2014 – ‘Abu Dhabi: The Place of Renewable Energy in the World Power Mix’.
The briefing will discuss:
- the role of renewable energy in the region
- investment by companies in the region
- investments from the region in international renewable projects such as London Array.
The opening address will be given by Alderman Fiona Woolf, Lord Mayor of the City of London.
This event will feature a range of industry speakers including:
- Paul Mansouri, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Doreen Abeysundra, Assistant General Manager, Project Finance Syndications & Asset Distribution, SMBC
- Alistair Davison, Development Director – Renewable Energy, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Manu Mehra, Director, KPMG
- Mubadala representative
16:00: Registration at the Bailasan meeting room
16:30: Welcome and introduction by Jeffery Barratt, Senior Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright; IPFA Board Member & Middle East Branch Council Co-Chairman
16:40: Keynote address presented by Alderman Fiona Woolf CBE, Lord Mayor of the City of London.
17:00: Panel discussion, followed by a questions and answer session.
18:00: IPFA update presented by Richard Palmer, Mubadala; IPFA Middle East Branch Council Co-Chairman
18:10: Closing remarks presented by Paul Mansouri, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
18:15: Networking drinks reception at the “Hidden Bar”
If you would like to attend, please register by completing the Online Booking Form.
This event is free of charge for IPFA Members and the public sector.
Thursday 20 February 2014
16:30: Session commences
18.15: Networking drinks reception at the “Hidden Bar”
Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi
Briefing – Bailasan meeting room
Drinks reception – the ‘Hidden Bar’
Sowwah Square, Al Maryah Island, P.O. Box 41184, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates