- This event has passed.
PV Module Technology & Applications Forum
January 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - January 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Preserving tradition and breaking new ground: In cooperation with EnergyAgency.NRW, TÜV Rheinland is launching the first international PV Module Technology & Applications Forum in Cologne. The industry get-together continues the long tradition of the well-known photovoltaic module technology workshop – now on an international level and in two languages.
The central themes of the two-day conference programme are the latest developments in module and component technology. The experts will discuss issues of characterization and new analysis methods, reliability and practical application. Also, as a first, energy storage and its safety aspects will be a distinct topic of the forum. And of course, the event addresses the changes and rapid developments in global PV markets as well as key technological and economic factors.
- Access to all forum sessions for both days
- Access to the sponsoring and exhibition area during the forum
- Conference materials, including
- the printed forum program
- list of attendees
- Meals and refreshments
- Coffee breaks, lunches on both days, apero and dinner at the end of the first day
- Access to the password-secured download area on the forum website where the presentations in pdf will be published after the forum