- This event has passed.
Renewables in the UAE: Analysis of Emerging Opportunities
January 24, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The UAE plans to invest $150 billion in clean energy by 2050, growing the share of renewables to 75% of the energy mix whilst saving the country $192 billion by reducing its dependency on subsidized natural gas for power generation.
To bring some clarity about this topic, we’ve organized a session with experts :
- What? Free Webinar: Renewables in the UAE: analysis of emerging opportunities
- When? Wednesday, January 24th
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here http://bit.ly/2nQIgw7
In this webinar, you will:
- Get the low-down on the new regulation, tenders and projects that are coming up at the different Emirates, and the opportunities they provide for companies along the renewable supply chain
- Hear the status of the rooftop programs throughout the country – will the programs be extended to become a marketplace, rather than being led centrally?
- Innovators’ dream – explore the different technologies that will be part of the renewable energy future of the UAE, such as driverless EVs, decentralized generation, and blockchain.
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.