- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to build a bifacial technology solar plant
September 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Next 11th Sept, tune in to this webinar to look at how projects need to be planned, designed, built and maintained to be optimized for bifacial technology. Free registration at http://bit.ly/2ZmwgnK
Bifacial solar modules promise significant performance improvements and life-cycle costs by capturing electricity on both sides of the module. However, project design approaches need to be adapted to make the most of this technology.
To bring some light about this topic, we invite you to join the experts at ATA Insights’ next open session:
- What? How to build a bifacial technology solar plant
- When? Wednesday 11th September, 15:00 CEST
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2ZmwgnK
This webinar looks at how projects need to be planned, designed, built and maintained to be optimized for bifacial technology:
- Understand the main characteristics of bifacial projects that you need to consider in your design, from size, height of the modules, picking the right location and avoiding shadowing
- The economics of bifacial PV – consider how to design your system to optimize the 20%+ extra LCOE keeping CAPEX and OPEX as low as possible
- Hear about the various methods to treat ground albedo to maximize back reflectivity of the panel