- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to design and build cost-competitive thermal storage (TES) + variable renewable (VRE) projects
February 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Feb 05, 2019
As the costs of variable renewable keep steadily falling and lithium ion (Li-Ion) and other chemical batteries are still either too expensive or can’t hold the storage duration required; thermal storage is becoming to give flexibility to solar photovoltaics & wind assets.
Hear the experts’ intro to this technological standpoint which will analyse how this proposition works, its economies and scalability, in ATA Insights’ next session:
- What? Free Webinar: How to design and build cost-competitive thermal storage (TES) + variable renewable (VRE) projects
- When? Tuesday 5th February at 18:00 CET
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited.
In this webinar, we’ll:
- Understand the scope of this opportunity both in mature renewable energy markets and newcomers
- Hear from the companies that are making strides to provide utilities with long term thermal storage for their wind and solar PV assets
- Assess a proposal to refurbish decommissioning coal plants to thermal storage so it can store variable energy for use when there is demand
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.