Over the past few months, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) on PV projects have plummeted from US$ 8 cents to US$ 2.41 cents per kWh, leading to an increase in PV-focused tenders. However, as more undispatchable peak load energy enters the grid, the need for energy storage becomes more pressing. So much so that tenders are starting to call for energy storage options. With that in mind, ATA Insights in collaboration with Energy Storage Report and the Middle East Solar Industries Association (MESIA) have put together a free-to- attend webinar exploring the real commercially available options for PV developers.
- What? Webinar – How to select the best batteries for your PV with storage project
- When: Online, Tuesday March 28th 2017, 12 CET
- How: Sign up here today https://goo.gl/WX1gpG
- This webinar will help you navigate the complicated battery markets and identify the best solution for your project:
- Review all energy storage options that fit within the needs and constrains of PV projects and that are available at scale
- Understand the characteristics and trade-offs of each of each technology; and how to calculate the cost-opportunity of each one in your project
- Hear real case studies of a PV with batteries and how they overcame their challenges to maximize performance
- Speakers for this webinar include energy storage experts such as Julian Jansen from Delta Energy & Environment, Burak Türker from Younicos and Jason Deign from Energy Storage Report; who will lead the audience through their years of experience examining the energy storage options that are commercially available today.
Sign up here today for free https://goo.gl/WX1gpG