- This event has passed.
Webinar – Pakistan’s Renewable FiT:What Developers and Lenders Need to Know
June 15, 2015 @ 8:00 am
Pakistan has a track record in independent power projects and may be the next big opportunity for utility scale solar PV projects in the broader Middle East region. In January, feed in tariff rates were approved by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority with rates set according to province. Other details of the programme are beginning to emerge. Join our webinar panel to learn what developers and lenders of projects between 1 MW and 100 MW need to know in order to benefit from this FiT in Pakistan.
Please click here to register
Introductions and Welcome:
Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Senior Counsel, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Khwaja Muhammad Naeem (Member, Punjab, National Electric Power Regulatory Authority, Pakistan)
- Mehfooz Kazi (Director of Alternative Energy, Energy Department of the Government of Sindh, Pakistan)
- Raashid Anwer (Partner, Khalid Anwer & Co.)
- Yousuf Nasim (Partner, Khalid Anwer & Co.)
- Vahid Fotuhi (Founder and Board Member, Middle East Solar Industry Association)
- Rob Harker (Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP)
Sponsored and Hosted by:
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, Khalid Anwer & Co. and the Middle East Solar Energy Association