- This event has passed.
Webinar: Solar in Jordan: Explore Opportunities in this Growing Market
January 23, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Jordan has historically imported around 97% of its energy needs at a cost of close to 18% of GDP, according to figures from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR). Renewable energy has become increasingly important over the past years.
To bring some clarity about the next steps of the country, ATA Insights have organized a session with experts:
- What? Free Webinar: Solar in Jordan: explore opportunities in this growing market
- When? Tuesday, January 23th
- Who? Amani Alazzam, Secretary general at MERM and Emad Abu Lehyeh, Power purchase agreements imprementations and section head at NEPCO
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here.
This webinar explores the emerging opportunities for solar energy in Jordan:
- Update on new regulation, tenders and projects that have appeared recently in Jordan and the opportunities they provide
- Explore the opportunity to provide dispatchability to the grid for shift loading in Jordan
- What will the energy mix look like in the future? A look at Jordan’s demand profile and how it could be met most affordably
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.