- This event has passed.
Webinar: The growing renewable energy in Lebanon
May 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Lebanon relies on importing fossil fuels to meet its domestic energy demand. 88% of the country’s total electricity consumption comes from fossil fuels. To re-shore energy fuels and lower C02 emissions; Lebanon has an objective to have 12% of Lebanese energy coming from renewable sources by 2020.
To bring some light about this topic, we invite you to join the experts at ATA Insights’ next open session:
- What? The growing renewable energy in Lebanon
- When? Thursday, 30th May at 10:00 CEST
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2HdDY8P
In this webinar we analyze in detail how the clean energy transition will take place in Lebanon:
- Hear what are the national objectives in the Lebanese renewable strategy and get a current the status update of the efforts so far
- Analyze the state of the Lebanese grid right now to understand where are what services required
- Consider the opportunities for storage in the Lebanese grid and what are the main applications it will be required for, from short term to long term storage