Solar Pioneers 2015
MESIA’s mandate is to promote solar power across the Middle East. Achieving this goal involves working closely with the leaders in the solar power sector, both at the government and grass-roots level. To help nurture future generations of solar leaders, MESIA has partnered with PwC to put in place the Solar Pioneers program.
How it works
Each year, MESIA will select 10 young solar leaders and innovators drawn from across the Middle East. These leaders are recognized and applauded at a gala event.
- Free individual membership to MESIA
- Free attendance (and speaking opportunities) at MESIA events in the region
- Access to MESIA’s members for collaboration/support
- Dedicated ‘Project Lab’ for Alumni to have discussions, share information, ask questions
The candidates must be:
- Based in the Middle East
- Aged below 40 years old
- Individuals who have a proven track record and demonstrated impact in leading the growth of solar across the MENA region and exemplify the qualities of innovation, long term vision and leadership.
The selection of the top ten pioneers will be made by a panel of international judges drawn from the Middle East.
The application period closes on the 31th of December 2014. The 10 leaders are revealed at a ceremony which takes place during the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi on January 2015.