- Recruiter: Beresford Wilson & Partners
- Location: Dubai (City) (AE)
- Salary: Competitive Tax Free Salary
- Posted: 04 Aug 2016
- Closes: 04 Sep 2016
- Sector: Renewables
- Category: Environmental, Solar
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
BWP are representing a leading Solar PV developer and investment manager based in Dubai with projects and pipeline internationally.
As part of the continued expansion we are looking for a Business Development Associate who will report into and support the BDM. The role will also be responsible for handling existing clients and overseeing transactions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and assessing new opportunities as well as assisting with the development and implementation of strategies that open up new channels and partnerships in Africa and MENA regions
- Keep track, update and report on business development activities to the business development manager on opportunities and actions required to increase business and win projects
- Assist and pro-actively support commercial activities.
Minimum 1-3 years in a commercial role in the energy or infrastructure industry with a strong understanding of project financing and business development
A Bachelor’s degree is required (engineering / business / finance related)
Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Fluent English – additional languages an advantage
In depth knowledge of the Renewable Energy sector with existing contacts in Africa or ME
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a multinational team.
Self motivating, inspiring, resourceful can do attitude.