SRS is currently helping an international manufacturer hire an experienced Sales & Business Development Manager to lead their activities in the Middle East region. This role is a new position created to drive business in the region and subsequently this role requires a self-starter who is comfortable playing a start-up role.
The role assumes primary responsibility for the active marketing, promotion and sale of products in Middle Eastern markets, through both direct sales and through distribution partners. In coordination with the head office you will create a product portfolio reflecting the market demans of each individual country. The position will report to Head Office and hold the responsibility for understanding, analysing and evaluating the potential of the market and benchmarking of competitors.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in engineering or business administration with proven technical background.
- Applicants must have a working experience of not less than 3 years in the above mentioned duties.
- Applicants must have more than one year experience in the PV sector is essential, preferably in the MENA region.
- Applicants must be Business fluent in Arabic and English.
- Applicants should be a sales-driven highly motivated person, accustomed to travelling regularly for work and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction.
For more details and to apply for this position please contact Simon Bangs on:
+971 (0)55 897 1511