Recruiter: Beresford Wilson & Partners
Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary: Competitive salary plus lucrative project bonus
Category: Solar, Design, Mechanical
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
BWP are representing a leading tier one international power producer who have a significant portfolio of assets worldwide. BWP are supporting the development arm of the business based in the UAE who are developing multiple large thermal power and renewable energy projects across the MENA region.
The business requires a technical profile to join the engineering team and be responsible for conceptual design, detailed design, due-diligence and EPC design reviews as part of tenders for large scale thermal power projects (coal, gas) and utility scale renewable energy plants (solar and wind).
The position will be responsible for the impact of design and technology on the commercials of a project and contribute to commercial discussions and negotiations from a technical perspective.
• Engineering Degree (Masters Degree preferable ) Mech or Electrical
• 10 + years experience in the Energy sectors focussed on the Design and Engineering of Power Plants and/or Renewable Energy projects
• Conceptual design / project due diligence experience
• An understanding of the IPP model and commercial awareness of various contracts EPC, PPA etc
• International project experience
• Multiple technology experience is an advantage – fossil fuels and renewables
• Client facing communication and negotiation skills
• Able to work in a multi-cultural team on international projects with global suppliers, partners investors, clients.
• To be based in the UAE permanently
• Fluent in English, additional languages advantageous.
To apply for this position please contact: email@example.com