Access Power is a developer, owner and operator of solar and wind power assets in emerging markets of Africa and Asia. The firm has assembled a world-class renewable energy development team that has a track record in financially closing 30GW of power projects. Access is currently developing 1,000MW in solar and wind projects across 23 countries in Africa and Asia. The firm recently commissioned the largest solar plant in East Africa, located in Soroti, Uganda.
Access Power is going through a growth phase and is looking to hire a Solar Project Developer to support the team’s power project development activities in Africa and Asian markets. The Project Developer would be expected to:
- Work with Project Development team and technical team in preparing solar proposals on a bilateral and project tender basis
- Lead the technical and commercial proposal preparation for solar energy projects
- Generate solar PV plant layouts (Autocad layering), both in LV and MV scale
- Review and optimize Electrical configuration (I-V curve) of solar plants
- Design and produce PV Syst reports
- At least 2 years of experience in large-scale solar IPP projects
- Advanced skills in PV Syst and Autocad
- Experience working on solar projects in Africa and/or Central Asia
- Available in 30 days
The position is based at the company’s headquarters in Dubai, UAE. Compensation package is directly related to the candidate’s skills set and relevant track record.
Applicable candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org