Introducing the new SolarFoot™ for exposed fastener metal roofing with the strength, testing, quality, and time-proven integrity you expect from S-5!. The SolarFoot provides an ideal mounting platform to attach the L-Foot of a rail-mounted PV system to the roof. This solution is The Right Way to secure rail-mounted solar systems to exposed fastener metal such as AG-Panel or R-Panel.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. from certified raw material
- Fabricated in our own ISO certified factory
- All aluminum and stainless components
- 25yr limited warranty
- Compatible with all commercial L-Foot products on the market
- Factory applied 40-year isobutylene/isoprene crosslink polymer sealant for reliable weathertightness
- Sealant reservoir to prevent over compression of sealant
- Load-to-failure tested Normal to Seam by nationally accredited laboratory on numerous metal roof materials and substrates
- Four points of attachment into structure or deck with tested holding strength for engineered applications
- Integrated with M8-1.25x17mm stud and M8-1.25 stainless steel hex flange nut included
The SolarFoot is a simple, cost-effective pedestal for L-Foot (not included) attachment of rail-mounted solar PV. The unique design is compatible with all rail producer L-Foot components. The new SolarFoot assembly ensures a durable weathertight solution for the life of the roof. Special factory applied butyl co-polymeric sealant contained in a reservoir is The Right Way, allowing a water-tested seal. Stainless integrated stud and hex flange lock-nut secure the L-Foot into position. A low center of gravity reduces the moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot attachments. Direct attachment of the SolarFoot to the structural member or deck provides unparalleled holding strength.