The Middle East Solar Industry Association- MESIA, is the only non-for profit solar association bringing together the entire solar sector across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Our aim is to:
- Promote solar growth and opportunities in the entire region
- Collaborate as marketing and content partner with our local, regional and international members and partners
- Organize educational webinars, events, and networking workshops for solar professionals
- Produce reports on market trends, latest technologies, standards, and best practices
- Support our members’ and partners’ through various physical and digital activities
MESIA has over 80 local, regional and international members as well as key partners from the entire solar value chain: EPCs, integrators, subcontractors, technical advisors, law firms, components manufacturers, Investors/lenders/funds, components suppliers/components agents, or distributors or industry media and content/ research providers. These include companies such as ACWA Power, Synergy Consulting, Huawei, Sungrow, Drone Base, Pure Energy, NES Fircroft, Ingeteam, FTC Solar, Arabian Qudra, Desert Technologies, JA Solar, Trina Solar, Jinko Solar and LONGi.
Any company, association or media involved in reaching or connecting with the MENA solar and the broader renewable energy industry with a focus on the Middle East and North Africa is welcome to join or partner with the Middle East Solar Industry Association.