Date: 15 February 2021
Time: 14:00 (UK), 18:00 (UAE), 17:00 (Bahrain),
The Energy Institute Middle East Branch (EI-ME) is pleased to invite you to its upcoming event. This webinar is being brought to you jointly by the EI-ME and the Middle East Young Professionals Network (YPN).
This is the second in a series of nine webinars we are bringing as part of the year-longMiddle East HSE and Sustainability 2021 event. The webinars will be run from January through to October and then the HSE&S 2021 will culminate in a live face-to-face conference from 21-23 November 2021 in Bahrain.
Organised by the Middle East YPN, this panel discussion will bring together energy professionals across different stages of their career in the energy sector to reflect on their experiences so far and provide today’s aspiring young professionals with useful insights and lessons learnt.
The discussion will also highlight the importance of mentorship in shaping the careers of young professionals in the market and how you can establish this relationship with your role models.
Join this session to get a unique perspective from the MENA region and start the conversation on how you can kick-start your career in the Energy sector.
• Steve Major, ex-President of EI-Middle East
• Andy Webster – Global Digital Business Leader, KBC
• Shahda Al Taie – Young Professionals Network
• Piotr Konopka – Young Professionals Network
Who Should Attend?
Professionals in the energy industry who are interested in:
• Networking with like-minded individuals from the Energy sector and beyond.
• Pursuing mentorship, personal and professional development.
• Developing their professional network in the Middle East.
• Learning about how the Energy Institute YPN can help in their career progression.