International companies are increasingly declaring their targets to reduce their emissions and become net zero carbon businesses. As the New Energy Economy ushers in an era of low-carbon government, how do companies play their role? This webinar will discuss how major businesses set targets, how aggressive these should be, how practices could change and what business opportunities and investment this will bring.
- This event has passed.
WFES Webinar: Stimulating Economies: Low carbon is ‘Business as Usual’
January 20, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Jan 20, 2021
- Hear how different industries are planning to reduce their emissions
- What groundwork and planning is needed to become net zero
- How ambitious should targets be, and who should be involved?
- What must companies consider when tackling scope 3 emissions?
- Clean energy technology innovations driving development and efficiency
Register to attended here.